Monday, December 24, 2012


I haven't been able to post in a while thanks to being extremely busy during the holidays. Our house is getting remodeled and I've been trying to keep up with wrapping presents and cards and all that stuff, but I finally got some free time!
These are the products I use basically everyday, not including eye makeup and the sort.
First off is Garnier skin renew bb cream, I mentioned this in my last post and said it was a least favorite of mine but since then I have changed my mind a bit and have realized that it works better as a base/primer which makes it possible to use less foundation. I'm trying to use it up but it is growing on me.
Next is foundation if I feel I need more coverage, Neutrogena healthy skin liquid foundation is a holy grail one for me, it isn't heavy but provides enough coverage so skin looks flawless, and it also lasts all day!
Maybelline super stay 24 hour concealer was mentioned in my last post as a dupe for MAC pro longwear and it does its job.
If I'm looking a little pale I'll use MAC powder blush in harmony as a bronzer all over my face. It's light enough so you can dust it all over and you won't look to dark, or you can use it on your cheeks and it looks like blush. It brightens your face significantly so it's great for "no makeup" days.
The blush I use almost everyday, that I'm about to hit pan on is Josie Maran blush in passion. It is a super natural buildable blush that lasts all day and is highly pigmented.
Last but not least is MAC pressed blot powder to use on areas where foundation or concealer might wear off easier. The shades for these powders really don't match the names because I got matched to medium dark and I was like "oh wow that sounds really dark" but its the second lightest one they have. So I recommend you buy these in the store because the shades are deceiving! This powder isn't cakey or heavy and doesn't dry your skin out, which most powders do on me.

0 comments :

Post a Comment