Monday, October 22, 2012


The L'oreal True Match Lumi Foundation is a drugstore brand makeup that is said to actually aid imperfections with continuous use. It is available in many shades with warm, cool and neutral undertones.
Since this had been raved about so much I figured I would try it out!

Okay first things first, I have never used any drugstore foundations because I find them either to not have very good coverage or I just don't like the consistency. I have to say though, I am in LOVE with this foundation!
It has great coverage, is very moisturizing, and lasts all day. It is a little runny which is a good thing since it doesn't sit on top of your skin or make dry patches worse. It feels like you have no foundation on but your skin looks flawless!

I have the shade n1-2 soft ivory which is a neutral. It is very easy to find your shade given all of the selections that they have. On some days I will use my Maybelline BB cream on my whole face and then use this foundation on the parts that need a bit more coverage. This foundation has a sort of satin finish which makes it look very natural, not matte or dewy.

Last but not least, I especially love that it has a pump so there is no mess or germs :)

1 comment :