Friday, November 30, 2012



Since it's the end of November, it's time for November empties!

First I have the Clean and Clear dual action moisturizer which I use during the warmer months because it keeps my skin from getting oily and stops breakouts. It's great for warmer months because it's very light, but that doesn't work well in cooler months.
Next is the Neutrogena makeup removing towelettes (hydrating) which are the first removing towels I've used, as I usually use the Almay liquid. I've been going out a lot more recently so I picked these up in case I got lazy (which I did). They're great for when you get home late and don't want to wash your face. Be sure to rinse your face with water after using them or they may break you out!
Que Bella detoxify dead sea mask (target) is just a simple mud mask but I did notice that it works much better than other cheap ones I've tried so that was nice. I believe you can only pick up this brand at Target though.
Garnier triple nutrition nutrient spray is a great shine/leave in conditioner type treatment. I put it on after I get out of the shower and tousle it through my hair and when my hair dries it is a lot more healthy looking.
Lush cosmetic warrior mask- I did a previous post reviewing this so check that out
Maybelline dream fresh bb cream- This was a good base during the summer months so I was just finishing it up. It doesn't have much coverage but it does mask some imperfections. I did a previous review on this as well.
Too Faced Snow Bunny bronzing powder-I got this forever ago and have just hit pan. It has 4 colors in it, a light pink, darker bronzy pink, dark brown and shimmer white. I use the colors for eye shadows and highlights and as a "bronzer" during the summer months. You need a light hand though because it can make your skin look oily if you put too much on. It is a great multipurpose product though.
Mario Badescu sample size strawberry face scrub, whitening mask, and orange tonic mask-The strawberry face scrub has to be my new favorite scrub and I'm planning to buy the full size. It smells just like strawberries and has a great texture that's not to rough and your skin looks amazing afterwards.
The whitening mask is great for breakouts and reducing redness, I noticed that my skin was much clearer after using it.
The orange tonic mask is more of a moisturizing mask which I don't need but it would be nice if you have dry skin.

1 comment :