Wednesday, December 12, 2012


I pick up a lot of smaller versions or trial sizes of products before I give in to buy the full size. These are two things that I will definitely be buying full size. 
Redken All Soft heavy cream is the first, I got this for free at Ulta when they were having a sale on the full size pump bottles of Redken shampoo/conditioners. It is a leave in conditioner treatment that you put on after shampooing while your hair is still wet, leave it in for 10 minutes and then wash it out. The ends of my hair are dry because I have naturally blonde hair and end up having to dye it all the time to maintain it so I was really excited when I got this. It is quite possibly the best deep conditioner I have used. Before this I used the  Pantene beautiful lengths deep conditioner, which is still great, but this one beats it out. 
The full size version is around $17 and the mini versions are $5
Matrix wonder boost root lifter is a spray on volumizer that you use before blow drying. I never really like these because every single one I have tried hasn't really done much, but this was free so I gave it a shot. I still have so much left in the little bottle and I have used it every time I style my hair, so I know the full size will last forever. You can control the amount of volume you want, the more you put on the more volume you get. It never makes your hair sticky or hard and the style lasts.


0 comments :

Post a Comment