Thursday, December 27, 2012


As continuation of a previous post about everyday makeup, here is my top eye products that I reach for everyday.
First up is the Urban Decay Naked Palette, obviously this has a huge following and for good reason! It has every neutral shade you could need, matte and shimmer. I mix Virgin and Sin as a base color and add either Toasted or Smog to my lash line/crease, I'll do a tutorial on this later.
Another eyeshadow palette is the Maybelline eye studio eye palette in copper chic (70) which has similar colors to the naked palette but they have more red tones in them. They are very shimmery but it's not an intense shimmer, just a pretty one. The first color is a great highlight under the brows or in the corner of the eyes, or you can mix it with one of the others to make a great base.
The mascaras I have been reaching for are the Lancome Definicils, which is a sample but I fell in love with it and am planning on getting full size. It gives great dramatic coverage and curls lashes very well, doesn't smudge and stays all day.
Maybelline falsies, which was in my drugstore favorites, is a great dramatic drugstore mascara. I would say it is very similar to the Lancome one, but is a little bit more clumpy so you have to work with it.
Almay get up and grow waterproof is a great natural mascara. It holds curl, gives natural coverage that lasts all day and doesn't clump.
The eyeshadow primer I swear by is the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion. It makes eyeshadow look so much better and keeps it on all day so it is a must in my routine.
The eyeliner that I have recently fallen in love with is the Pixi endless silky eye pen. I finally caved and got this while I was at Target and I regret not buying it sooner. It goes on so smooth and is easily blendable. I don't really like harsh liner or graphic liners so I tend to put a little on and smudge it into my lash line. This liner is a bit heavily pigmented so use a light hand and smudge it in and it will look great!

0 comments :

Post a Comment