Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dior Capture Totale One Essential skin boosting super serum (wow that's a long name) is a clear anti aging serum designed to "help detoxify skin cells to correct all visible signs of aging...applied before other skincare products One Essential boosts their effectiveness and extends benefits over time." I got this as a sample and started using it every other night under my eyes and the rest of my face (you only need a tiny bit to cover your whole face) even though I wasn't really sure what it was supposed to do. A few weeks later and my under eye circles have faded considerably and my skin looks brighter. It is very expensive at $95 for a 1 oz bottle, but you can use a tiny bit and still get all the benefits. I don't think I'll be able to cave and shell out $95, but I will keep trying to get samples of it because this stuff is amazing!

0 comments :

Post a Comment