Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cosmetic Warrior

Let me tell you something about this mask, it is my new holy grail skin product, and I just bought it two days ago! Basically all year long I will have near perfect skin with no breakouts, but the second the weather gets cold my skin goes crazy. I get these little bumps on my forehead that aren't even pimples but just will not go away. Well guess what, I used this last night and when I woke up today EVERY SINGLE bump was gone.

The smell is kind of off putting (eggs and garlic) but it's well worth dealing with it. Put it on for 5-10 minutes and rinse it off and your skin will already look more luminous.

I believe it was around $12 and you have to buy it in the store as it has to be refrigerated.

I'd been looking for a new face mask, and I definitely found my new favorite :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment