Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I tend to lean toward dry shampoo a lot more in the winter time as your hair gets more oily in the cold months. Apparently naturally blonde hair also gets more oily in general, so that's no fun. This is a great new dry shampoo from the Luxurious Volume line by John Frieda. I don't use any of the other products just because I have so many hair products but I am definitely glad I added this one to my collection. It doesn't leave a white or gray "chalky" appearance to hair, doesn't smell bad or too strong and actually works! It is kind of a small bottle but it lasts forever, I've had it for months and have barely made a dent. You can use it as just a volume refresher as well, as the bottle says. It's not just for when you haven't washed your hair. I have used it to refresh an updo that's fallen flat and it worked great for it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment