A Million Diamonds
Home
Contact
Archives
Blogroll
About
Categories
Uncategorized
Thursday, April 25, 2013
wishlist
2:48 PM
Heather
wishlist
by
theriseandfall
featuring
urban decay blush
Urban decay blush
sephora.com
Chanel perfume
$145 - debenhams.com
Clinique face moisturizer
neimanmarcus.com
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
beauty
,
polyvore
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Subscribe to Our RSS feed!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(8)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(2)
BB Creams
wishlist
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(24)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(3)
Popular Posts
My Hair Care Routine
Todays post will be my hair care routine including cleansing/conditioning, treatments, and styling products. I'll start with shampo...
LUSH Cosmetic Warrior Mask
Let me tell you something about this mask, it is my new holy grail skin product, and I just bought it two days ago! Basically all year lon...
November Empties
Since it's the end of November, it's time for November empties! First I have the Clean and Clear dual action moisturizer which ...
Favorite Nail Polishes
Most people seem to have more nail polish than me, but that's okay because I just buy colors if mine have gone bad or when there'...
Favorite Lip Products
Today I'm going to post about my favorite lip products. These are all products that I use on an everyday makeup looks, so no bold l...
Lush Dreamwash Review
I had been meaning to buy this for a while and I just got to using it last week and can now say that I love it with all of my heart. In...
Little Hair Bits
I pick up a lot of smaller versions or trial sizes of products before I give in to buy the full size. These are two things that I will ...
I heart drugstore makeup
1. Favorite brand? -Maybelline and Revlon are at the top of my list. They make very good quality products for the drugstore p...
wishlist
wishlist by theriseandfall featuring urban decay blush Urban decay blush sephora.com Chanel perfume $145 - debenhams.com Clinique face moi...
John Frieda Luxurious Volume Dry Shampoo
I tend to lean toward dry shampoo a lot more in the winter time as your hair gets more oily in the cold months. Apparently naturally blond...
Categories
BB cream
( 5 )
almay
( 3 )
beauty
( 5 )
Design by
NewWpThemes
| Blogger Theme by
Lasantha
-
Premium Blogger Templates
|
NewBloggerThemes.com
0 comments :
Post a Comment