Wednesday, October 24, 2012


Most people seem to have more nail polish than me, but that's okay because I just buy colors if mine have gone bad or when there's a new trend. Most of my favorite colors aren't really fall colors as they are pastel or quite light. So lets get into it!
First off is the base/top coat which is Revlon multi care base+top coat (965). I have tried so many top/base coats, even the ones raved about like the Sally Hansen insta dri top coat. Every single time though, I have come back to this Revlon one. It doesn't have a weird smell and doesn't make the polish runny. It dries very fast too!
Next: L'oreal Colour Riche Nail Color in Versailles Romance (310). These are quite new polishes and so I picked a few up to test them out. This color is my absolute favorite as it is a perfect nude for people with lighter skin like mine, but they also have nudes for all different skin tones. It is a slight light pinkish nude color which goes with everything and would be perfect for the office.
The next three are all the same brand/type. I seem to always lean towards this line because they last so long and don't chip, plus the colors are gorgeous!
I have the Sally Hansen Xtreme wear polish in Lacey Lilac (270), Blue It (250), and Mint Sorbet (340).
Lacey Lilac and Mint Sorbet are perfect pastel colors and all have great coverage. Blue It is perfect for fall, being a dark metallic navy. I usually don't go for colors like this but it is just such a beautiful color!
If you're looking for polishes I definitely recommend these :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment