Sunday, November 18, 2012



Alright, everyone has either been raving about this product or not really liking it so I went out to Macy's and picked a jar up. They were having a like holiday special thing so you got the Vitazing energy boosting mousturizer and a full size ginzing mascara all in a cute little bag. I'll do a separate review of those as I haven't got a chance to use them yet! It's limited edition though so if you want the gift set be sure to go out soon, it's a really good value.

First things first, this eye cream is meant to depuff, diminish dark circles and overall brighten the area. Now I don't have puffiness so I can't say anything for that but it do notice that it brightens very well. I have bad genetic dark circles so I'm really looking forward to seeing if this helps at all.

When you get an eye cream you don't really expect it to look like a highlighter when you open the jar, but this one does! It kind of reminds me of Benefits high beam if that were a cream form.



Obviously it's not far enough along in me using it to tell a difference in dark circles, but I do put this on morning and night and can already tell that the area is significantly brighter. I put this on under foundation/concealer in the morning and it brightens my whole face as well. You can also put it on the tops of your cheeks as a highlighter and it looks quite nice.

I've never tried anything Origins before and I already am falling in love so this might be a new brand obsession forming, oh no!

0 comments :

Post a Comment